The final shortlist of nominees in each category is reached via the following criteria:
- The Balearica Awards College nominates
- Entries will be collated and vetted by the judges to ensure nominations qualifies for the selected categories
- Nominees will be published when voting opens and they may announce their nomination/s and begin any marketing campaigns.
- Voting begins
- Winners will be revealed by Phillips Consulting on the awards night.
What You Get
Successful applicants will receive the Nominee Package, which includes the following digital products:
- Balearica Awards- Nominee Certificate
- Balearica Awards- Vote For Us Button
How it works
The Balearica Awards supports, promotes and develops the Nigerian Tourism industry by identifying and rewarding excellence and inspiring all stakeholders to continuously raise the standards of their product and service offerings to take the Nigerian tourism industry to great heights. The awards are extensive and aim to recognise the most vital sectors and product offerings in driving tourism growth.
- All entries must be travel and tourism products that serve the public or the industry.
- Your business is eligible to enter if it has been operational in its recent form for at least 12 months at the time of applying.
- If your entry relates to a specific project, it must have been completed and fully implemented at the time of applying.
- Balearica Awards retains the right to disqualify entries.
- All Entry Forms must be completed in English.
- Entries must reach Balearica Awards by the published closing dates.
- Only complete entries will be considered.
- Entries must be submitted online.
- Once received, all entry forms and supporting documents become the property of Balearica Awards and no returns of such material will be made. Balearica Awards will not be held responsible if such documents are lost or damaged.
- The decision of Balearica Awards will be final and cannot be challenged in any court of law.